- Manage the overall credit operation department to ensure that the credit approval process meets the standard level agreement with related parties and continually improve operational efficiency.
- Manage & Control Credit Analysis team to handle all credit applications for leasing and personal loan products to be processed according to the credit lending policy and completed within the specified turnaround time.
- Appraise, Evaluate and Approve credit applications under own limit of authority together with controlling all deviations to be approved with the appropriate Credit Authority and within the maximum cap.
- Manage Credit Support team to ensure all credit applications to be captured in the system and be able to check the National Credit Bureau (NCB) correctly according to the requirement of all regulators.
- Manage & Control Field Credit Observation Checking team to perform error tracking and ensure sales person being able to perform a credit field survey correctly according to the company policy.
- * Manage Welcome Call Team (WC) to perform outbound calls to new customers for greeting and providing the necessary information on products
- Manage the Incoming call team (IC) to handle and respond to all sale inquiries over the phone to be correct, achieve the quality assurance standard and complete within the Service Lending Agreement (SLA)
- Conduct and Monitor the staff Capacity plan, budget and strengthen the performance and productivities
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing, Business Economics, or related fields.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Credit Underwriting for retail financial products.
- 2 years' experience in credit evaluation as a credit analyst, hire purchase and personal loan products.
- Experience for a senior management position
- Good Verbal and Writing skills in Thai & English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901