Credit Risk Management
- Develop acquisition risk strategies via setting up the right credit policies, credit score cut-offs and loan assignment strategies for different segment.
- Make sure that all credit decisions are done with accuracy through credit decision engine.
- Monitor performance of the portfolios at segmentation level, alert business of any negative signal and make a recommendation for actions.
- Ensure the quality of credit scoring via regular monitoring and take ownership of any amendments to credit scores by coordinating with third-party vendor for re-alignment or re-development.
- Review any initiatives or marketing campaigns which may have impact to the company's credit loss.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- At least 15 years' experience in credit risk management areas
- Background experience and strong knowledge in retail financial products. An experience in Hire-Purchase Motorcycle product is a plus.
- Good command of English (written & spoken)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to Nattaya. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901