- Researching/analysing business requirements and translating technical requirements.
- Recommend HR technology solutions for difficult and complex business problems
- Apply technical and functional HR knowledge to the improvement, maintenance and development of HR systems to support the HR Business requirements.
- Monitors and supports ongoing maintenance of HRIS external applications including needs analysis, project planning, requirements specification, vendor selection, customization, testing, training and implementation, within the IT and HR Business established guidelines results to facilitate information flow between HR systems and external systems.
- Continually monitoring HR information needs and acts as a liaison and technical advisor in the design of new functionality, enhancements and/or the modification of HR systems to meet changing business requirements.
- Recommends, tests, trains, documents, implements and plans for all improvements, enhancements, and new applications to various HR systems, while promoting standardization and best practices across regional business.
- Being Part of the Regional team in supporting and working with 7 countries (Asia)
- Years of direct experience with ERP (HR)
- Strong technical and functional knowledge/ hands on with the system and business process
- Fluent communication of English language
- Experience working with international team is a plus
- Fast learner with ability to step in and pick up work fast and effective
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901