- Responsible for implementing and overseeing the organization's standard system Including safety regulations on all platforms within the organization
- Supervise the use of daily user systems efficiently. Including problems that may occur And changes that occur in the system.
- Working / collaborating with Vendor to design, select and implement systems in the organization, including responsibility Infrastructure projects.
- Ensure server, storage, network, and IT systems within the organization to be efficient and always available.
- Order, install, store IT equipment and take care of all IT assets. Make stock lists of various IT equipment available and which should be purchased as a backup including software license.
- Collect and inspect the internal log to ensure that the system in the organization has passed the Computer Act.
- Take care, help and solve PC / Laptop, Printer, Peripherals and various IT equipment of the user
- Administration of back office systems such as Mail, File Sharing, Antivirus, Backup etc. including uploading work files to uses.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other fields.
- 3-5 years experience in Application and Software such as SAP Technical , OS (Windows Server , Linux) , Hardware such as Server, Storage, Backup Tape Library, Network and infrastructure(Switch , Router)
- If have a certificate, MCSE will be an advantage
- Passion to learn new things in the IT industry.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901