- Implement precise business IT solutions to match with IT strategy.
- Effective delivery of IT solutions to support business requirements
- Deliver SITs/UATs and eventual project implementation and rollouts effectively.
- Gather requirement to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems processes.
- Prepare documents on analysis between user proposed business processes and system processes.
- Prepare documents on final system flow charts and diagrams outlining systems processes and business processes.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems processes and business processes.
- Provide 3rd level support and troubleshooting of solutions for IT system.
- Lead and guide the team of system analysts and developers on project implementations
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship and productivities for 3rd party application development and programming consultants
- Work as a team member with other analysts and project managers in project implementation teams dealing with internal and external development units.
- Conduct regular status update meeting with the team member.
Qualification and Skills:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field.
- 5 years experienced in System Analyst and Application Development
- Good technical skill in Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Webservice, JSON, AJAX etc,
- Good experienced with Oracle database, PL/SQL, Store procedure
- Good command of English and communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901