- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems to improve business operation.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and other IT function to analysis and design new systems and frameworks to support new business strategy according to requirement, and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Create Document to support project (Functional specification, High Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation work flow and User Manual).
- Create, manage, and present actionable Business Requirements, Functional Design and Technical Design documents that aligns a business needs to that of the digital /online technology/solution.
- Conduct solution presentations and obtain user acceptance to solution design.
- Validate solution components and provide solution walkthrough with users. Guide users through solution deployment.
- Troubleshoot key business implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements.
- Manage business expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the users and third-party partners.
- Contribute to business's program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including digital/online platform.
- System risk mitigation planning.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 - 10 years relevant Information Technology working experience, at least 3 years of experience in Analyst and Design (experience in Insurance Business would be advantage).
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Able to transform business requirement to technical solution.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE, Java Technology (Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML) and/or C#.net, ASP.net and Web Services
- Good knowledge in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language)
- Practical experience and knowledge in OpenStack, automation tools, programming/scripting languages, full-stack analytics and other digital technologies.
- Good written and spoken English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901