- Report business situation to internal management, including Japan side
- Report to main person to consolidate every information from project/service team and report them to Japan
- Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO) Business Improvement
- Communicate with Japanese customer top management
- Get the requirement, especially for Global application roll out, hearing their concern
- Communicate with Japanese vendor management, including of contract management
- Communicate with sharing global application and prepare project proposal, Solution Consultant (Pre-sales)
- AMO Business by providing suggestion to expand AMO business to other customers
- Review proposal raised from pre-sales consultant or from sales team, Validate project PL, Act as Project manager for some project
- 15 years in IT implementation and support
- 5 years of working experiences in ERP business or automotive business
- Fundamental IT knowledge at middle level
- Good command in English language
- ERP system and business knowledge related with dealer business such as CRM
- Having in automotive business related skills, Procurement operations, Supply chain management, Inventory management, Finance and accounting business process, Basic sales knowledge and Contract management
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901