- Handling overseas tax projects by provided tax advised and coordinate resolution of tax issues in the Region to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Identifying inefficiencies in process and identify innovation solution for overseas projects.
- Support development and implementation of relevant standards, processes policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of corporate tax matters.
- Perform internal controls over financial reporting process in the respective areas of responsibility.
- Establish, implement and monitor tax routines to ensure compliance.
- Monitor and ensure tax compliance in line with corporate standards and guidelines.
- Implement and monitor the corporate tax policy on the basis of defined priorities and fields of business activities as well as business risks to be covered .
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Tax or Law
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting /tax, manager level from multinational companies
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a tax consultant
- Strong understanding in all areas of Thai Tax, including corporate Tax, domestic and international withholding tax.
- Good knowledge in cross-border tax and transfer pricing
- Strong coaching skills and leadership to manage projects and teams
- Excellent in communication, negotiable and presentation skills
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901