- Provide tax guidance for any tax issue for Thailand and subsidiary in abroad
- Review half-year and yearly annual corporate income tax computation and lead team in preparation of tax reporting, transfer pricing, and tax submission
- Liaise with external auditor, tax advisor, tax authority and other authorities for all tax compliance matters including any tax audit conducted by tax authority
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, Tax or business-related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in tax advisory, tax compliance from Tax Consulting Firm and Corporate
- Strong understanding in all areas of Thai Tax, including corporate tax, withholding taxes, transfer pricing, and value added tax
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901