Job Title: Tax Manager
Location: Bangkok (BTS/MRT Accessable)
- Manage all functions relating and prepare all periodic Tax Accounting and Reporting
- Provide "Professional Tax Advisory & Tax Planning" on local and international Corporate Income Tax & Personal Income Tax issues
- Prepare and review tax filing for corporate functions such as Corporate Income Tax, Deferred Tax assets including VAT and Withholding Tax etc.
- Perform "the Annual Tax Returns" for the company to submit within statutory deadline including prepare "the Consolidation Report of Tax Returns" by monthly
- Review and confirm Payments, reconciling Payments with WHT (Whithholding Tax), and analyze any discrepancies and proceed for any adjustments and Refunds
- Provide Year-end Tax disclosures, and Tax Consolidation Report
- Prepare the statutory reports from general ledger, comply with Tax Accounting Standards and Legal Principles including GAAP and liaise with external tax auditors
- Manage and support all functions related to "Transfer Pricing"
- liaise with Global tax team to ensure that reporting is accurate and completed as timeline
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years in relevant taxation experience from MNC and large conglomeration company
- Solid knowledge of Local GAAP and Tax Report
- Strong Problem-Solving skill, Hands-on, Attention-To-Detail, and Good Analytical & Presentation skills
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901