Job Title: Tax Manager
Industry: Real Estate
- Review and verify the relevant taxes (VAT, Withholding Tax, Special Business Tax, tax returns and other required tax reports.
- Prepare annual and half-year corporate income tax.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
- Analysis of all related tax impact/ tax issues on business transactions for both local and international transactions
- Monitor tax compliance and provide consultation to other department in order to minimize tax exposure and non-tax-deductible expense.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in tax compliance, and corporate tax from Consulting firm or Corporate Tax department.
- Strong knowledge in Thai Revenue Code, accounting and understand a concept of international tax.
- Strong knowledge in Thai tax laws and regulations
- Able to work independently and ability to work under pressure or tight deadline.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-862 and 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901