Job Title: Head of Financial Governance and Policy
- Provide and monitor the new accounting policies for all Bank's transactions to ensure that the Bank is complied with relevant accounting standards and regulations (e.g.Financial statements disclosure, Financial market products)
- Proposed the solution to top management and reflect the impact in the Bank's 5 years plan (If needed) e,g, IFRS9, CAR improvement, Tax exemption.
- Supervise and take overall control of financial reporting, accounting, monitor the progress of work and follow up action plan from business unit.
- Develop and execute tactical plans regarding the changes/improvement in rules and regulations.
- Review Accounting journal entries for all new Financial market products
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties: Bank of Thailand, the Revenue Department, external auditors, customers and advisors.
- Bachelor's in accounting and Master's in finance or related areas
- At least 12 years working experience in Accounting, Audit, or Accounting policies
- Must have Audit experience and Big 4 would be an advantage
- Experience from leading firms within Financial, Banking, Insurance would be preferred
- Knowledge within IFRS 9, new accounting policy & standards, BOT regulations, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901