- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation.
- Determines training needs; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Educational Background in Agricultural Engineering and/or Agrobusiness.
- Desired software knowledge: Office (Advanced Excel) CRM System desirable: IBM Cognos, SAP.
- 5 years experienced in product development.
- 5 years experienced in field trials (Agronomy/Horticulture).
- Experience coordinating trails and launching product events.
- Experience in similar Job positions (Technical Representative).
- Experience as a training facilitator to sales teams.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Able to travel to various locations according to tasks.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8617 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901