n world is currently helping one of global business to find the right local Technical Program Manager to join their business technology team. They are developing and upgrading their touchpoint solutions to make the interaction between, businesses, products and customers become meaningful and endearing.
As a Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for driving the various teams. Successful candidate will responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the frontend mobile part from inception to production launch and post production support.
You will get involved with the following responsibilities:
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables.
- Partner with development teams (expectedly Frontend, Mobile, UX/UI) to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Serve as the product owner in Agile / Scrum development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Ensure touchpoints systems are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
In order to join their team, you must meet with the following requirements:
- Few years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience.
- Experienced Touchpoints.
- Hands-on experience in Frontend Mobile, and UX/UI,
- Able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in English with both technical and nontechnical aspects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related Technology fields.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.