Our client is an international company providing animal health solutions. The company specialized in providing knowledge, services, and product development in disease treatment and prevention in foods for animals and pets in over 90 countries.
They are now seeking Technical Sales Specialist (Poultry) based in Bangkok near the BTS station. You will be responsible for merchandizing poultry vaccine products, and providing advice and presentation of new products to customers
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist (Poultry)
Location: BTS station
- Travel will be required on a regular basis for one-on-one customer interactions to support the Animal Health sales organization, for technical presentations to the customer base and/or for technical support veterinary meetings (including national, regional, state or local levels meetings).
- Support may be provided to other specialized teams in the animal health organization such as Corporate, Strategic, and National Accounts.
- Travel commitment will be higher at times due to new product introductions or other special activities.
- Technical support of current products as well as in support of the rollout of new products.
- Assist with product technical training, as deemed appropriate by the Animal Health Training Manager.
- Responsible for the execution of the Academic Liaison Program within assigned Veterinary Colleges/Schools.
- Assist, if assigned, with the coordination and execution of the Post-Approval Marketing studies.
- Phone technical support will entail a minor component of the position and case work relative to the customer support aspects of adverse events will be limited.
- THAI Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Medicine or related field.
- 3-5 years experience as a practicing veterinarian in animal although consideration may also be given for experience in comparable industry role. The practice experience may be in private, corporate, and/or academic environments.
- Good command in English.
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- Highly customer oriented and flexible
- Strong written and verbal communication
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901