- Visiting Clients (Distributors and / or Farmers) in their assigned area to promote and sell the company's products, establishing commercial agreements and action plans to reach the established sales objectives, as well as carry out said agreements.
- Provide expert advice to clients (Distributors and / or Farmers) of their assigned area with the objective of identifying business opportunities that allow to increase sales in a sustained manner.
- Prepare budgets (sales, expenses, etc.) of your assigned area in time and form, as well as ensure compliance and control.
- Implement business strategies and their defined action plan (in the Balance Score Card).
- Execute the marketing strategies defined to position the Cosmocel brands.
- Adequate management of working capital and resources allocated to its sales area (inventory, portfolio and fixed assets).
- Carry out the activities of business development, inventory control, billing and collection management, of its assigned sales area.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annually reports on the results of the KPIs and the BSC of their assigned area, for monitoring and monitoring the performance of the implementation of commercial strategies.
- Implement in conjunction with the Technical area, technical support strategies for Distributors and Farmers in their assigned area, to promote the sale of the company's products.
- Educational Background in Agricultural Engineering and/or Agrobusiness.
- Desired software knowledge: Office (Advanced Excel) CRM System desirable: IBM Cognos, SAP.
- Sales: Agriculture, B2B, Direct Sales, Networking (3 years)
- Plant Nutrition Knowledge (3 years)
- Technical Knowledge (3 years)
- Preferable if candidate is in or able to relocate to the Khon Kaen area.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8617 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901