- Responsible of existing portfolio & customer technical support and service for Auto.
- Responsible of deliver/specify material solutions to address customer requirement, identify new market opportunities to feed to marketing.
- Promote at customers of existing portfolio, market implementation of NPL. Lead certification & specification approvals in both automotive OEMs and tiers.
- Lead application development, develop new business opportunities in automotive customers by selling value propositions.
- Support customer trials, handle technical customer support & troubleshooting by leverage internal and external resource.
- Build technical communication package, execute product training and technical customer seminars.
- Identify new opportunities to feed to marketing organization s for potential new developments in the automotive segments.
- Bachelor's degree or above in automotive/mechanical engineering, or material/plastics engineering.
- More than 5 years' experience in Auto or Chemical Industry.
- Familiar with injection molding process.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Being creative and good at grasping new opportunities.
- Good technical background, with commercial sense is better.
- Clear logic thinking and with analytical skills.
- Program management experience is a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901