- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Reports design, reliability & maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- May be involved in customer installation and training.
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Thai Nationality
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field
- 1-4 yrs experience with Progress DBA supporting or Oracle or SQL DBA in system implementation or system/database administration or customer support engineer.
- Knowledgeable for Unix, Linux, Windows Server, RDBMS, Oracle, MS-SQL, Progress
- IT Infrastructure and Networking, LAN/WAN, Internet/Intranet
- Knowledge of Enterprise Application, such as ERP
- Willing to work for Cloud customer's task-based activities
- Service mind and customer focus, take action to meet customer needs and concerns Shown competencies like Quality Orientation, Contributing to the team, Managing Work, Communication, Technical/ Professional knowledge, Analytical Thinking, Building Customer Loyalty, Continuous Learning, Initiating action.
- Good English and Thai communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901