- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Maintaining firewall
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Language proficiency : English
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Basic knowledge of computer OS, software, equipments
- Excellent Windows, Mac troubleshooting ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, documentation, etc)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to the FinanceTeam3.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901