- Lead QA team to work in assigned projects.
- Coach and mentor QA and conduct performance appraisal for QA team members.
- Create, maintain and enforce all QA policies, processes, and procedures.
- Review business requirement and system requirement to provide QA effort estimation for the project proposal.
- Provide risk analysis regarding quality for the incoming projects
- Communicate directly with development team lead and project manager about QA management and QA strategy.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and report test result in assigned projects.
- Work closely with developers, designers, project managers and clients in scrum teams.
- Log defects, follow up the progress and review test result with internal team and also clients.
- 5-8 years of working in Automation Testing, Quality Assurance, or Software Testing.
- Hands-on automation test tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Exp in Supervise, Lead and Advice team for test case/ test scenario.
- English Should be good for communication with Regional.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901