If you want to develop yourself as a successful Recruitment Consultant bring us your dedication and commitment and we will give you the tools to become a first class business professional.
en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia,, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 700 staff representing 20 nationalities in 14 offices, we introduce talent to over 4,600 clients across the Asia Pacific Region.
en world focuses not only on the growth of the company but also on the growth of the teams and individual staff. Challenging and growth oriented environment is what en world is all about.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibility will be to match our client companies and job seekers (candidates) from your and our extensive and well- established networks. In order to do so you must build long lasting, trusted advisory relationships with your candidates and clients, not be a mere intermediary.
You will manage to have sales target achievement through high quality service and rapid response to client requirement for specific job functions assigned.
- Thai nationality with Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience in recruitment and selection methodology, candidate and client relationship management and networking
- Strong knowledge in market intelligence and business sectors
- Result oriented, active with high work ethics and a strong desire to succeed.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong PC skill (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet navigation skill
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain, accounting and finance would be advantage
Successful candidate: will receive superior remuneration, career growth opportunity, professional etc.