- Lead PR plan, budget, and execution by PR and be responsible for PR (content)
- Plan for PR campaigns, contents of marketing campaigns
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer reference
- Research content and industry trends
- Give inputs and support other divisions to deliver company branding and media campaigns
- Monitoring, reporting on the company's communication
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timeline and results.
- Proven Record and passion for content marketing
- University degree at minimum
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, excellent communication skill
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- People management abilities, team management, ability to take the initiative and team motivation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English level (Speaking and writing), Thai/Japanese proficiency is a plus
- Experiences with start-up, IT and/or blockchain is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901