- Develop starch suppliers to meet our quality standard and develop our tollers to meet global quality standard. Set routine auditing / visiting plan and keep follow up to drive them achieve quality improvement plan.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, data driven decision making with suppliers and tollers.
- Coordinate with Sales and global key account to support plants and tollers for key customers audit.
- Corporate with global quality functions, regulatory, technical sales and provide guideline for Thailand quality system to all Ingredion sites to meet the requirement, focus to meet GFSI standard.
- Maintain contacting both internal NS and external network to idenentify and introduce best practice from other locations / businesses, with focusing on quality system, food safety and food defense.
- Identify and prove innovative, creative, practical solutions to improve quality system of Thailand operation.
- Proven ability to assimilate complex information, data and processes and draw meaningful, accurate conclusions. Able to recommend and implement reliable solutions and improvements
- Minimum of 10 year- experienced in quality assurance management or auditing
- Very good understanding in global quality requirement, (BRC, FSSC 22000, GFSI or other similar)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Science, Food Science, Engineering or related manufacturing fields
- Good communication skill and presentation skill
- Computer skill
- Able to pass on and teach new knowledge to others at all levels. Builds strong relationships and trust of their colleagues and suppliers/tollers
- Promote food safety, food defense awareness to team.
- Results oriented
- Good collaboration in team activities
- Opened mind and can do attitude.
- Good command in English