- Responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining assigned portfolio or assigned sector that the company has a compelling solution in support to sector's unique value propositions. Also, arranging and supporting events and in-store promotion activities for sectors
- Support in pricing implementation and validation
- Maintain & update price guidelines per responsible portfolio
- Support development of innovation kits and launch plan
- Analyze portfolio performance along key metrics, draw implications, and develop recommendations based on key market trends
- Coordinating with Supply Chain team for planning stocks and products' strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Male or Female with Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administrative, International Business or related fields
- Prefer International business experience, at least 3-5 years of Trade management in FMCG or Coffee market
- Good command in English is a must
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901