· Manage, execute and coordinate strategies to generate interests in Products and creating demand in designated channels such as regional distributors/key wholesalers/retailers in GT market.
· Develop Trade Marketing strategies in terms of distributor/key account management, merchandising, planogram, promotion and pricing.
· Work with Sales team in order to achieve target and improve brand awareness.
· Develop promotion plan and activities to achieve the sales target of key accounts under TOP wholesaler program in coordination with Sales team.
· Optimize trade spend investment and monitor ROI to drive sales and control cost under budget
· Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new product launches.
· Work with Japanese management to conduct periodical trade visit and coordinate between sales and Japanese management as an intermediary.
· Develop trade and sales kits to promote purchases at the point of Purchase.
· Work with multi-functional team and local agency to plan and execute below-the-line activities in order to promote the company's product and in-store visibility.
· Improve existing sales and operations processes which will lead to fluid execution and operation.
· Forecasting and Evaluating Competitors' action.
· Handling Social Media , Public Relation and Content marketing.
· Gender doesn't matter
· Age between 35-45 years old.
· Bachelor's or Higher degree in related field.
· Minimum 5 years of Experience in General Trade Marketing in FMCG products.
· High skill level in Excel (Vlookup and Pivot etc) and Powerpoint
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team.
· Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7313 and ask to speak to the Nikkei Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001,
5th Floor 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Salary||THB65000.00 - THB100000.00 per month|
|Specialization:||Marketing / Marcom Manager / PR|
Sorry, this job is no longer available