- Lead trade strategies of each sales channel which covers merchandising, planogram, promotion and pricing to ensure business goals achievement
- Monitoring and analyse sales figures vs. the set sales target; tracking sell-in/sell-out of accounts in area of responsibility. Analyse the retailer's P&L to ensure the achievement of assigned KPI's and profit margin.
- Ensure spending and implementation of sales promotional in line with budget as well as business plan
- Evaluate trade programs and capture opportunities to achieve sales volume by expanding product availability, improve visibility, ensure effective pricing and promotion and ensure territorial integrity in his assigned area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration or equivalent, Master's degree is an added advantage.
- 8 years in trade marketing management. Experience in Key Account and Modern Trade channels. Experience in FMCG business.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Required competencies: Analytical skills, Presentation skills, Training and Coaching skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901