Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers
- Maintain customer relationships for future purchases
- Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store
- Review market trend and company performance to find opportunity to grow
- Manage retailer and channel conflict
- Control trade budget
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Male or Female with Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administrative or related fields
- 3-5 years' experience on Trade marketing in FMCG Product
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Good command in English is a must
- Ability to use SAP is preferable
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901