Training Manager - Luxury
Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
- Working closely with Country lead about the strategic partner with business leaders and branch to formulate effective country training programs.
- Plan and execute the deployment of the training material.
- Prepare the training manuals for retail according to the fashion calendar.
- Monitoring, coaching and training all staffs both corporate office and branches staffs. Assure that all employees have best understang the company service including create the selling experiences for every customer.
- Build and monitor training action plan according to the training needs of the market.
- Oversee and monitor all training activities related to the products. Ensuring they are aligned with the training strategy and corporate training requirements (customer services, brand knowledge etc.).
- Team up with regional training team, ensure that their training knowledge is constantly updated initiatives and provide them with support to deploy the training knowledge to sales staff.
- Update the current training modules (trend updates, visual merchandising and selling techniques).
- Identify current and future training needs with corporate management team as well as country business leaders (product knowledge, selling techniques & negotiation skills enhancement).
- Maintain and develop the existing training data base and training modules collection.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree and above in HR Management, business administration or any related field.
- Preferably 10+ years of direct experiences in training & coaching (selling skills, customer experiences, service)
- Has direct experiences working with High-end brand or high-end service industry will be very advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to convince and influence team with ability to work in diversity environments.
- Good command for native Thai and English (Spoken and written).
- Proficient in computer program - MS office.
- Result-driven, self-motivated, patient, details-minded.
- Able to travel from time to time.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8657 and ask to call Khun Manaschanok.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901