Training Manager (Phuket Based)
- Oversee overall of training program;
- Identify and analyze training needs
- Create and develop overall and individual (person & online) of training plan (weekly, quarterly, yearly) and training course
- Conduct effective orientation sessions
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Manage training budget
- Monitor and evaluate training program
- Maintain and update training trends, developments and best practices
- Create, manage and participate company activity
- Other assignment
- Thai Nationality
- Male or female, age 30- 45 years old.
- 5-10 years working experience in HRD or Training for Hospitality and related industry.
- Experienced handle HR Project.
- Good in English both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skill, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to working at Phuket
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 89600 l Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901