- Plan the shipment by ensure the correct quantities of products to their required location within the given time limit as customer requirements.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Managing customer complaints, Safe driving campaign, Continual Improvement of the transport Safety Management System
- Introduce new technologies in transportation
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
- Over 10 years in managing Transport activities.
- Worked with Oil and gas / chemical clients.
- Proactive, and result oriented
- Project Management - keep your project budget under control
- Cope with difficult situations/ unexpected problems and provide good long-term solution
- Not giving up easily in the face of difficulties.
- Challenger who enthusiastic to gather new knowledge.
- With Clients: Oil & gas / Chemical
- Internal Support function (HR, IT, Accounting, Procurement)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8627 and ask to speak to the Supply Chain Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901