Job Title: Treasury and Financial Planning Executive
- Monitor "Cash Management" activities for the company's all subsidiary & JV entities
- Collaborate with internal & external parties including relationship banker to ensure daily cash flow management
- Perform "Financial Risk Management" by minimizing all financial exposures such as FX Hedging, Forward, Contract and Balance Sheet etc.
- Manage "Intercompany Funding": Corporate Loan and Borrowing activities, investing "Cash Surplus" in any financial instruments (Bond, Debenture, Mutual Fund) including "Credit Facilities" to ensure the sufficient liquidity of business's operations
- Interface with systems and internet banking services to support Cash Flow activities such as "SWIFT & Wall Street" etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- 6+ years with previous experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Accounting
- Good analytical & strategic planning skills, Detail-oriented, Hands-on, Fast-Learner, Good inter-personal & negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901