- To handle and oversea all finance and treasury function
- Working capital monitoring for corporate and subsidiaries, review the corporate policies related to working capital, and model the impact on cash flow. Determine when additional cash is needed, and raise fund through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business
- Use the corporate investment policies for allocating excess cash to various type of investments
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with banks and financial institutions
- Risk management use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset value, interest rate, and foreign currency holdings.
- Banking, book keeping and record keeping.
- Prepare relating report to management
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Finance and Accounting or related fields
- At lease 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experiences of major company
- Family with SAP is preferable
- Hard working, well-organized and attention to detail
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901