- Strong understanding grasp of graphic design trends and principles, particularly as they relate to web and application design.
- Good at analytical, and creative to improve our product and create new design experiences.
- Responsible for creating interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on the business's website.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams that can include product development and content management personnel.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Experience in interaction design with user-centered design methodologies
- Experience in collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901