- Planning, controlling, supervising the operation of the refrigeration system, compressed air system, production and supply of carbon dioxide. Steam production and distribution system Dispensing of molasses and drying of yeast
- Maintenance, refrigeration, compressed air systems, production and distribution of carbon dioxide. Steam production and distribution system Dispensing of Molasses and drying of Yeast
- Advice on supervising the operation, use of steam from outside sources, use of Biogas
- Decides to solve the problem of maintenance when machine crashes. Follow the maintenance instructions.
- Check and control the operation to meet the quality system.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical / Electrical engineering (mechanical certificate or boiler control certificate)
- Male / Female, age not over 38-50 years old.
- At least 9 years experience
- Good command of English and MS Office.
- Experienced steam boiler operator freezer and air compressor
- Can use ERP program.
- Good interpersonal skill, analytical thinking, creativity with managerial skill, commitment to work with responsibility and willing to work hard
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901