Position: Vice President - Corporate Secretary
Salary: 200K (Negotiable)
- Manage and organize Shareholders and Board Committees' meeting, including handle for all corporate secretary matters.
- Manage and control over Board of Director's direction and policy deployment in order to ensure that those actions are communicated and followed up where necessary.
- Ensure all corporate information disclosure and related regulatory filings are in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Manage the secretarial office to serve as the center for corporate records such as the juristic person register, the memorandum and articles of association, the shareholder register and business licenses.
- Provide preliminary advice and recommendations pertaining to legal, regulatory, and governance issues and practices related to the Board and Board Committees.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Laws, or any other fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field with strong understanding of corporate secretarial practices (SEC & SET) and corporate governance.
- Experience in a listed company is preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Required a strong knowledge in corporate governance principles and best practices
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now".
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901