Client Information: Energy, Petroleum
Responsible for strategy development in corporate communications, corporate image that follow the corporate sustainable development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), for short-term and long-term business visions.
- Develop policy and strategy and plan for corporate image and communication, public relations, to align with the direction and goals of the organization.
- Evaluate the results of corporate public relations assessments, comparing within the industry to improve the corporate image management strategy.
- Supervise and advise the team and decision making on important or sensitive issues.
- Encourage and develop personnel to perform well with service mind and work aligning to the goals of the organization.
- Efficiency and effectively budget management
- Thai Nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Communication Arts / Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in working experience in communications field.
- Excellent Command in English (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Understand the industry and nature of business.
- Strategic management in corporate communications, corporate image, and PR.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901