This is a Test Job. Please do not apply!
Drive the sales process and achieve established sales growth targets within the Drives and Motors business market, for maintenance plans, spare parts, etc. Develop and maintain new business, channel partners and customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer issues.
1. Volume and Profit
- Sells service solutions to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for all Local PGs or Local BUs.
2. Customer Relations
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships (from commercial to administrative functions).
Registers customer satisfaction issues in database and coordinates responses with by appropriate team members.
3. Sales Plans
- Prepares sales plans using company tool (i.e.Salesforce.com). Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales Execution
- Ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals, through effective product and solution presentations. Communicates details in accordance with company offering and strategy for the assigned service solution.
- Ensures that contracts are executed correctly and that deliveries (products, goods and/or services) are on time at the agreed cost, with the assistance of administrative sales support.
- Organizes and coordinates post-sales marketing activities in collaboration with other service organizations in order to optimize and maximize services sold.
7. Resource Coordination
- Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g., technical, advertising or Local BU specialist) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
8. New Opportunities
- Contributes to the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory/channel/segment supporting other sales professionals.
- Manages the administrative procedures within the sales process. Ensures that market information (monitoring of competitors, offerings to customers, price levels) is updated and documented in written form in the provided systems locally and globally.
・Job related work experience
・Knowledge of drives and motors product (preferred)
・Education and training
・University degree or master's / Prefer technical or engineering degree.
・Engage related task for 5 years or more.
・Certification or relevant knowledge
・Sales work experience and/or service sales work related with industrial electrical equipment.
・TOEIC score 500 or more.