Position: VP - Accounting
- Review and monitor all accounting and tax matters for group of companies both in Thailand and overseas.
- Prepare 56-1 and MD&A report including presentation to Board of Director.
- Handling in Double Tax Agreement, VAT and Withholding Tax.
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements and prepare monthly management report.
- Monitor and control all accounting issue by providing a solution or results to executive committees and upper management.
- Complete the annual audit and tax filing and liaise with external auditors and Revenue Department.
- Implement the accounting manual and standard as well as control the process to ensure the correct accounting practice.
- Thai nationality only
- Master's degree in Accounting with professional qualification (CPA) is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Accounting from public or listed companies, preferable in Energy, Construction or Real Estate businesses.
- Strong leadership skill, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Direct experience in prepare 56-1 and MD&A report
- Strong knowledge in taxation and familiar in Double Tax Agreement (DTA).
- Adaptable, mature, well-organized with detail-oriented person
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901