- Be advisor and confident to the assigned Executives & their workforces on HR aspects.
- Be a true sparring partner to the business.
- Help drive Talent & Hi-Performers Management effort to support company's growth.
- Provide leadership & vision to continue to development, execution and coordination of relevant leadership training and development strategy that expands individual capacities (knowledge, experience, skill and competency).
- Implement all HR processes and systems.
- Demonstrate via Role Modeling commitment to Company's Core Values, Culture Building and People Optimization concept.
- Help & instill a culture of Trust, Respect, Entrepreneurship, Creativity, and Innovation.
- Create an appealing workplace & culture measured in Employee Engagement & Happiness.
- Ensure employee alignment commitment via individual KPIs to Corporate Strategy & Goals and OKRs.
- Understand and investing time in HR Reporting and Analytics.
- Make sure knowledge & learning and self-development are easily available for people.
- Leverage Diversity & Business Tool.
- Appreciate Change Management as Critical Success Factor.
- Transition workforce to Gen Y & Z.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in HR.
- Knowledge of current HR trends and best practice.
- Credible and Collaborative.
- A Change Agent.
- Experience working with "Instant Growth" companies.
- Experience working with companies facing "Dynamic Environment".
- Understand and use OKRs & KPIs
- Have HRBP background.
- Appreciate Innovation and Technology.
- Have sense of purpose about self.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HRTeam.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901