- Developing and implementing an effective Human Resources strategy
- Handing with Working Regulations, Penalization & Termination
- Assisting the functional heads in developing and monitoring their staff career development program
- To drive organization capability and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and structure for the entire company.
- Deliver People strategy and HR processes to support a business growth as well as of Organization & People capability improvement.
- Responsible for annual budget information of employee relations, training and all salary and wage requirements and monitoring
- Analyse employee performance data and give recommendations for program strategies and tactical changes.
- Consult business leaders on workforce plan. Propose people cost in order to ensure the right people cost for company operations.
- Lead and coordinate for career development and succession plan of each function, develop IDP of talented staff in order to ensure the right and proper number of talent to be appropriate for company future growth and expansion.
- Build trust and good relationship between company and staff at all leve
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a HR generalist role, with at least 8 years in managerial level.
- Experience working in manufacturing industrial environment is a must.
- Have knowledge for Thai labour law and Union exp.
- Ability to communicate across organization with effective influencing skills
- Strong HR concept and excellence execution in diversified workplace
- Passion to win by providing expertise and challenging boundaries
- Good analytical and connecting the dot
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika or Khun Nathakan. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901