- To conduct internal audits / reviews of Summit Capital Leasing covering products, operations, processes, procedures, regulatory requirements, system, branches / branch network / channels and any other areas / functions / entitle that may be assigned from time to time.
- The audits / reviews are to independently assess whether the audited entitles' system of internal controls are effectively implemented in controlling standards with relevant laws, regulations, Sumitomo Corporation's standards and local policies and procedures.
- To provide the senior management and Board / Audit Committee of the Company with independent assurance that the risk management systems / framework, internal controls and governance processes are effective and that its operations are properly controlled.
- Support management in the maintenance of effective controls and operational risk management and provide consultation service to management in these areas.
- To oversee the internal audit team in development of audit plan and detailed audit programs.
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit activities include operations, governance and J-SOX audits.
- Oversee the internal audit team to coordinate closely with internal stakeholders across different organizational levels to facilitate the smooth execution of audit framework.
- Bachelor or Master Degrees' in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Professional certifications (CPA, CIA, ACCA, etc.) are desired, but will be advantages.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive professional experience in internal audit from Banking or Non - Bank.
- Excellent knowledge of business operations (financial service or leasing business) is preferred.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Business internal process improvement and controlling knowledge - financial business, is needed.
- Possess strong knowledge on banking regulations and operations, and internal control concepts.
- Strong communication, auditing and analytical skills.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901