Job Title: VP - Internal Audit
- Direct the branch internal audit section to departmental mandate and annual goals are met with high quality of audit works and professional standard.
- Assis the Head of Branch Audit Department to ensure accurate and timely management reporting being provided.
- Implement and supervise the audit plan by leading, execution and reporting of risk-based internal audit to deliver agreed assurance objectives
- Coordinate with relevant parties for issues solutions to improve work process apart from correction.
- Develop and revise the audit program or Audit guideline to be up to date with the current situation and corresponding with the Bank's policies, Group's policies and regulator's requirement
- Track and escalate the significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved together with constructive recommendation.
- Maintain effective relationship with internal & external audit and provide information and assistance to management as required.
- Strengthen and structure Branch Audit section by participating in the recruitment of auditors and their skills improvement and performance appraisals
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CIA is preferred.
- 5+ years working experience at Managerial level from Banking or Securities with solid Internal Auditing
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Senior leadership role and able to lead a team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901