- Evaluate and recommendation for improvement on internal control over branch's activities, identify weakness control and non-compliance issues through regular on-site audit, related regular meeting & committee i.e. DOC and Fraud, and Branch Audit Scoring.
- Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the completeness of audit assignment with acceptable level of quality (including audit personnel arrangement, audit scope & program, audit documentation, exit meeting, result communication and audit follow-up)
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention via regular audit/ICD meeting, audit report, regular and/or ad-hoc meeting.
- Assist other ICD functions (ORM, Fraud, QA & Customer Complaints, HO and Business Process Audit) in performing related tasks i.e. J-SOX assessment, fraud investigation, Risk and Control Self - Assessment (RCSA)
- Enhance audit quality and create new effective audit methodology to meet standard expectation as well as coach for teams to perform professional audit work in order to achieve company-wide goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Management or Related fields.
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum 10 years experience in internal audit - operation audit, compliance audit or branch operation audit, CIA will be a plus.
- Able to travel to work as the audit plan in the up-country, temporary schedule.
- Minimum 5 year on the supervisory or managerial role or position.
- Background from financial institute or insurance will be a big plus.
- Excellent command in English (spoken & written)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901