Job Title: VP - Investor Relations
Industry: Energy Business
- Establish an Annual Investor Relations plan for targeting new investors and developing investor's trustworthiness in the company's business direction and strategy
- Initiate policies & standards on information disclosure, and maintain an Investor Relations Section on the company's website, publish latest Financial Reports & Stock Price etc.
- Communicate the key message of the company such as Market Share Price with Intrinsic Value as the strategic plan to both local and foreign Investors in a timely manner, and advise Management Team on Strategic IR Practices
- Act as one of the key speakers during Roadshows and Company Visits and develop Investor Presentation to effectively increase the institutional investor's shareholding, positive relationship with shareholders & investors, company's reputation and analyst coverage
- Comply to relevant regulators i.e. Stock Exchange of Thailand, and Securities and Exchange Commission in Thailand etc.
- Supervise team in preparing the accurate and transparent regulatory disclosure materials (56-1 & 56-2 Reports, Annual Report etc.) in accordance with SEC/SET guideline
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 10+ years of working experience in Investor Relations role
- Good communication & presentation skills, Solid people and supervising skills with Leadership
- Excellent command in both English and Thai languages
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901