- Handle all company's disclosures and create IR Materials as required by SET & SEC, Business Performance report & the company's website & all compliance reports etc."
- To advise on strategy development and coaching staffs by considering the attitudes of financial regulators, analysts and investors
- To develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- To monitor investment research and communicate competitor research information to the Management Team
- Handle day-to-day inquiries from Analysts & Investors & Shareholders etc.
- At least 8 years of experience in Investor Relations functions from listed company is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related fields
- Good command of both spoken, written English and computer literacy.
- Mature, result-oriented, adaptable to changes, and well-organized.
- Having high responsibility with strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Working well either as a team player or an independent agent when required.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901