Job Title: VP - Portfolio Management (Leading Bank)
- Manage portfolio data from multiple sources
- Consolidate and modify database to be main information for the whole team
- Develop tools & techniques used to measure portfolio performance, risk, return and quality
- Construct framework to investigate the main drivers behind risk performance
- Manage pricing strategy to RM for capability to handle deal in timely manner
- Perform portfolio simulation and sensitivity analysis to provide insight of customer profitability
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics or related fields
- 8 years in Risk Reporting, Business Finance, Finance Report or Portfolio Management
- Experienced focused in Banking and well-known institutions
- Knowledge in Risk Management and IFRS9
- Prefer CFA or FRM certified, but not a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command in English both written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901