- Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes.
- Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization's strategic goals.
- Collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process.
- Tend to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Male or Female age over 38 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance or related.
- Proven record as a Project Lead to deliver process improvement is a must.
- Understanding Accounting & Finance operations is a must.
- Successful to deliver the process improvement for Accounting & Finance procedures will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work independently.