Job Title: VP - Project Finance and Treasury
- Initiate and develop "Short-Term and Mid-Term Business Plan and Financial Model" to be aligned with the company's business directions and objectives
- Contact with Banks and Financial Institutions to acquire "Loan and Debt Facilities" including prepare "Interest Rate Report" for weekly management team's meeting
- Plan for "Project Finance Loan Draw Down" from Banks, and manage any "Financial Risks" such as FX Hedging, Swop, Forward etc.
- Review the Budget and Capital Expenditure for new investments including approve "Purchasing Order (PO)" for Payments to suppliers
- Support for "Cash Flow & Treasury Management, monitor "Money Transfer" and control "Promissory Note (P/N)" between inter-co companies
- Monitor team who supports for any property insurances
- Support the company by coordinating with internal functions after any Merger & Acquisition Projects (Post-Acquisition Period)
- Support for any assignments and any management reports as assigned by management team
- Master's Degree in Accounting, and Finance & Banking
- 14+ years of working experience in Finance, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Cash Management, and Treasury Management etc.
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Planning skills, Hands-on, Attention-to-Detail, Proactive, Solid Supervising and Coaching skills, Team-Leader, Good inter-personal & presentation skills
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 / 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901