- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast
- Manage daily cash flow. Analyze and forecast company's short-term and long-term cash position through cash flow model
- Providing loan sources and/or other financial instrument as well as negotiating with financial institutions in order to get low financial cost under the best terms and conditions
- Managing loan agreement in order to ensure confidence that the company can withdraw the loan, pay back the principle, interest, and dividend up to expectation
- Creating financial models on responsible projects to update actual performance as well as to prepare financial analysis on various assigned scenarios
- Preparation of financial information for BOD/ Shareholders/ Bankers
- Responsible for Feasibility study, company valuation and financial risk management
- Study and keep updated the financial market and the development of financial instruments to ensure that the right financial instruments have been used to manage risk at the right timing for maximum benefits to the Company
- Perform financial analysis for the company financial status planning and control to comply with conditions of all stakeholders' conditions (Lenders, Shareholders)
- Managing loan and credit facilities arrangement, including term loans, project finance, trade finance and factoring.
- Ensuring the compliance with all covenants under loan agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting and Master's degree in MBA or related fields
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking or corporate finance function in any companies
- Experience in power business or related fields would be an advantage.
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge.
- High accountability, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations.
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Computer Proficiency, excellent in MS office esp Excel
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team . Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901