Report to: EVP-Human Resources
Supervise: 7-10 staff
Branches: More than 4,000 Branches in Thailand
Job Description: Branch Training & Learning Academy Center
- Initiate learning and development strategies in alignment with organizational strategies and respond effectively and efficiently to business needs.
- Conducts needs analysis to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Manage the development of all levels of the employee to enhance their functional knowledge, skills, attitude, and behaviors required for their efficient performance which will lead to the achievement of business success.
- Identify learning strategies, analyze training program and build effective training operations.
- Develop and customize annual training plans and courses.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Learning Academy Center and all related learning system.
- Review and ensure the quality of the course and curriculum design, development, and delivery.
- Oversee training operations and registration.
- Develop and building leadership programs for all levels of employees.
- Build and execute the academy for a key area of business direction
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administrative, Political Science or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years with solid experience in Branch Training with ability to be a Trainer or Coach.
- Experienced in establish Academy/Training Center will be a must
- Experience in Banking or Finance business related will be a plus
- Excellent leadership skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901